RULES AND REGULATIONS
For Paper Submission
- All Paper should be the Original one and it should not be published in any manner before and after the conference.
- All Authors and Co-authors must inform their respective Dept. Head/Principal/Guide about the paper submission of papers in to International Conferences.
- All Authors and Co-authors should write the correct affiliation inside the paper.
- The Organizing Committee may not accept the papers submitted after the last date of registration.
- The Society accepts each paper for conference after doing the review by three NC Reviewers.
- The Societynever publish author's or co-author's emails online.
- The Society can’t add, modify or delete any author’s or co-author’s name inside the paper after the registration of the paper without the permission of all authors
and co-authors present inside the paper.
- The Society never publish any unregistered paper.
- The Society is not responsible for identifying the Original author or co-author of the paper. The person who submits the paper will be taken as the original author
- In any case if Society receives the complain about the originality of the author and it found to be true the paper will be suspended from the publication
- Society can’t republish or distribute any suspended paper from the date of suspension.
For Attanding Event
- All participants should register before coming to the conference by paying the specified amount mentioned at the registration menu.
- All participants should follow the official Conference page only regularly for getting the latest information about the event.
- The Organizer may change the venue and date at any time before the conference. If the organizing Committee decides to change the venue and Date of Event, all delegates will get the information via mail and Phone.
- The participants should not involve any kind of violence inside and outside of the venue at any time before and after the event.
- The participants should bring their original ID card while attending the Conference otherwise you can’t attend the conference.
- Due to shortage of Conference KIT organising committee may not give you the participant KIT at the time of Conference, in such cases society will provide you the Conference KIT via Speed Post after the Conference.
- Any participant reaching after the reporting time at the venue will not be considered for the presentation at the conference.
- Society/ Organising Committee has all the rights to select the papers from the conference to publish in the international Journals.
- Payment made for the purpose of attending the conferences will not be refunded
- Society/ Organising Committeetakes minimum 25 to 60 days to complete the Round-2 review process
- Authors’ need to pay the hard copy charges while getting the hard copy.