Two Day International Seminar on
International Journal of Advance Biological Research(IJABR)
||Online ISSN -
||2250 - 3579 |
|Print ISSN -
||2250 - 3560 |
||Society for Science and Nature (SFSN) |
Next Issue- November 2016
||Front Page |
- Occurrence and antibacterial activity of actinomycetes isolated from marine samples from Thoothukkudi, Tamil Nadu, on the east coast of India, against fish pathogens
a*Ravindragouda Patil, bJeyasekaran, G. & cShanmugam, S.A.
aCurrent Affiliation: Fisheries Research and Information Center, KVAFSU, Hessaraghatta, Bengaluru- 560089, Karnataka State, India
bFisheries College and Research Institute, TNFU, Thoothukkudi, Tamil Nadu, India
*Corresponding Author e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Full Article - PDF] Page No. 338-347
- Synthesis and cytotoxic evaluation of fatty acid based-amino alcohols
aGorla Geethanjali, a*Korlipara V. Padmaja, bPombala Sujitha, bC. Ganesh Kumar, aRachapudi Badari N Prasad
aCentre for Lipid Research,
bMedicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology Division, CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Uppal Road, Hyderabad 500007, India.
* Corresponding Author e-mail: email@example.com
[Full Article - PDF] Page No.348-351
- Effect of fipronil, a pyrazole insecticide, on microbial biomass carbon, soil respiration, FDA and dehydrogenase activity of soil
*Anindita Seth, Saswati Pradhan, Swarnali Purkait, Suchismita Sinha and Ashim Chowdhury
Department of Agricultural Chemistry & Soil Science, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, West Bengal-700019, India
*Corresponding Author e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Full Article - PDF] Page No352-356
- Utilization of heterosis for grain yield and its components in maize inbreds over environments (Zea mays L.)
aVaraprasad, B.V. & bShivani, D.
aAgricultural Research Station, Madhira
bProfessor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, India
*Corresponding Author e-mail: email@example.com
[Full Article - PDF] Page No.357-365
- Sex ratio of Labeo boggut (Sykes) from Kalu Dam Ahmednagar District, Maharashtra, India
Kawade, S.A. & *Pandarkar, A.K.
Research centre and P.G. Department of Zoology, New Arts, Commerce and Science College, Ahmednagar Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune (M.S.) India
*Corresponding author email: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Full Article - PDF] Page No.366-369
- Analysis of the phytotoxic effects of diesel fuel contaminated derno-podzoluivisolic soils on plants and the impact of biopreparation pseudomin in detoxification under different soil moisture conditions
Baze University, Abuja, Nigeria
*Corresponding author email: email@example.com
[Full Article - PDF] Page No.370-372
- Comparative study of the antioxidant potential and nutritional value of some green foliage vegetables commonly used by the village peoples
Plant Taxonomy, Biosystematics and Molecular Taxonomy Laboratory, Department of Botany and Forestry, Vidyasagar University, Midnapore-721102, West Bengal, India
Corresponding author email: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Full Article - PDF] Page No.373-377
- Newcastle disease and infectious bronchitis disease vaccination programs in field study
S. M. A. AL-Gburi
Department of Pathology College of veterinary medicine University of Baghdad, Iraq.
[Full Article - PDF] Page No.378-385
- Studies on esterase and peroxidase activity of Clerodendrum inerme (LINN.) Gaertn. In relation to stigma receptivity
a*Pradyut Biswas & bJohiruddin Mohammad
aDepartment of Botany, Asutosh College, 92, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700026, India
bDepartment of Botany, Netaji Mahavidyalaya, Arambagh, Hooghly, West Bengal 712601, India
*Corresponding author email: email@example.com
[Full Article - PDF] Page No.386-389
- Phenotypic attributes of Bareilly desi pig
aPrasanta Boro, bB.H.M.Patel, cN.R. Sahoo, cB.C.Naha, aAmbadas Madkar, aG.K.Gaur, aMukesh Singh, aTriveni Dutt, bM.R.Verma, aDeepak Upadhyay and aAnup Kumar Singh
ICAR- Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly, U.P-243122, India
aLivestock Production and Management section,
bDivision of Biostatistics
c Division of Animal Genetics ICAR-IVRI, Izatnagar, Bareilly UP-243122, India.
aCorresponding author email: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Full Article - PDF] Page No.390-393
- Follicular dynamics of estrous cycle in postpubertal and postpartum crossbred (Holstein friesian x Kankrej) cattle
*Hadiya, K.K., Dhami, A.J., Chaudhari, D.V., Patel, J.A. & Shah, S.V.
Department of Animal Reproduction Gynaecology & Obstetrics, College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Anand Agricultural University, Anand-388 001, Gujarat, India
*Corresponding Author e-mail: email@example.com
[Full Article - PDF] Page No.394-398
- Use of universal mtDNA primer for identifying success: how good are these for indian deer species?
a*Ranjana Bhaskar & bSurendra Prasad Goyal
aNational Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow - 209 203, India.
bWildlife Forensic Laboratory, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabni, Post box 18, Dehradun-248001, India.
*Corresponding Author e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Full Article - PDF] Page No.399-403
- Effect of sex on serum phosphorus level, bone ash and body weight of the chick
aMahgoob, B. F., bAl-Sawaf, S.D. and cRawthan, M.J.
aDepartment of Physiology,
bDepartment of Biochemistry,
cDepartment of Pharmacology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Al-Mosul University, Iraq
*Corresponding Author e-mail: email@example.com
[Full Article - PDF]Page No.404-405
- Spermatogenesis and spermiogenesis study in the testes of adult donkey (Equus asinus )
Yahia Dahash Hamdi
College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Fallujah, Iraq.
*Corresponding Author e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Full Article-PDF]Page No.406-412
- Study on brain diversity of some catfishes in relation to habitat
Department of Zoology, BJM Govt College Chavara, Kollam, Kerala- 691583, India
Corresponding author email: email@example.com
[Full Article-PDF]Page No.413-416
- Antifertility effects of aqueous extract of annona squamosa (seeds) in male albino rats
a*Shiv Pratap Singh, bShiv Pal Singh, aRajesh Kumar and aAnmol Gupta
aDepartment of Zoology and Biotechnology, G. F. College, Shahjahanpur-242001, Uttar Pradesh, India
bDepartment of Zoology, D.B.S. College, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, India
*Corresponding author email: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Full Article-PDF]Page No.417-422
- Bacteriophages: An Antibiotic Alternative
a*Moon, S.L. and bKhemalapure, S.S.
aDepartment of Veterinary Public Health, Bombay Veterinary College, Parel, Mumbai-12, Maharashtra, India
bDepartment of Animal Nutrition, Bombay Veterinary College, Parel, Mumbai-12, Maharashtra, India
*Corresponding Author e-mail: email@example.com
[Full Article - PDF] Page No 423-426
- Clinical applications of Probiotics
Department of Foods & Nutrition, College of Home Science, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur, Rajasthan, 313001, India
*Corresponding Author e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Full Article - PDF] Page No. 427-434
|Short Communication |