Society For Science and Nature (SFSN) [Reg. No.03/2004-05] is a nonprofit membership organization and registered under societies registration act XXI, 1860. SFSN dedicated to different field of public engagement in scientific research and education. Our Society vision is to promote the understanding, appreciation and promoting of science and nature, it play vital role in human advancement and living conditions for inform, educate and devoted people to encouraging interaction among information professionals, scientists, managers and users. The Society is truly professional in nature. It enrolls only the qualified persons as member. Several Members have joined the society including a large number of workers from different parts of the globe as well. The society is also bringing out a peer reviewed International Journal- International Journal of Science and Nature [IJSN], International Journal of Advanced Biological Research [IJABR], Global Journal of Bio-science & Biotechnology [GJBB] and International Journal of Engineering and Management Sciences [IJEMS]. The PDF of papers published in these Journals are available online free of cost [www.scienceandnature.org].
Objective of Seminar
- To identify and project current research trends in the area of Science, Technology and Nature.
- To advocate a paradigm shift in focus, thought, behaviour and outcomes towards growth and sustainability.
- To discuss important achievements, share best practices as well as create synergy with professionals, practitioners, and researchers across the globe for achieving growth and sustainability.
Highlights of the Seminar
- Keynote Address
- Paper/Poster Presentation
- Invited Lectures
- Climatic change impacts soil, water, bio-resources and biodiversity.
- Genetic improvement and biotechnology in relation to climatic change and food security.
- Post harvest technology and value addition for food for food security with technology Sectors.
- Nano technology for increasing productivity in agriculture and different field of Science.
- New Trends in Agricultural, Biological, life Sciences, Natural, Medical, Chemical, Veterinary and its impacts on human and environment.
- New trends in home science with regards to various disciplines in changing environment.
- Applied aspects of physics, chemistry, Biology and allied sciences.
- Women empowerment for eradicating poverty with Fashion, textile Technology
- Interactions with science and agriculture and management with changing climate.
- Livestock research and developmental programmes.
- Recent trends in Engineering and Management Sciences, Market interventions, Innovation and Recent Technologies
- Environment Science, Languages, Sports and Yoga, and Social Sciences